2519 Effingham St, Pelham
- Remarks: Landmark farm known as White Meadow Farms with 3 road frontages. Located on 79.58 acres in North Pelham backing onto Short Hills Provincial Park. Consists of two homes and 10 outbuildings including restaurant, store, 2 livestock barns, 2 Coveralls, drive sheds, and workshops. 2506 square foot 1.5 storey main house with many reno
- Condo Fee: 0
- Deposit: 100000
- Restrictions/Access: Borders Within Legis Greenbelt,Easement,Niagara Esc Comm
- Type of Ownership: Freehold
- Features Include: Deck,Eat-in Kitchen,Hardwood Floor,Laundry,Main Floor Bedroom,Pool Equipment,Rec Room,Workshop,Sep.
- Basement: Full
- Fireplaces: 1
- Number of Rooms: 10
- Type of Fireplaces: Gas
- AC: Yes
- Exterior Finish Construction: Hardboard Siding,Maintenance Free (Fascia, Soffit, Eaves),Stone
- Fuel: Gas (Natural)
- Garage Driveway: Parking Gravel
- Heating: Hot Water
- Lot Size: 79.58 Acres
- Sewer Type: Septic Installed
- Topography: Stream,Bush,Level
- Water Meter: No
- Water Supply: Cistern
This Listing is Courtesy of: RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. This listing information is deemed reliable. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information. Broker Reciprocity® information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This data is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.